Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many crucial features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your desired audience, others might not offer all of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they offer nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? Create Online Course Without Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your courses to an audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be easily digestible for people who are new in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over other instructors. Additionally this allows students like you to run and create an online course without the need to look to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the key features that you may want to be aware of in the event you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and other products, as well as your own blog to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training tools in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who would be interested in giving Kajabi a go. With the abundance of important features included into each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, gain a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d like when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is available on certain blogs. If you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content with the website and course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. In addition to native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s not a free option either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Create Online Course Without Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and engage with other instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for items and tools within the website by typing in the keywords. Like we said that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of course or product templates or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons called post categories as well as category, respectively. The posts are where you can insert different types of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one page. This one is handy particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any theme to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image, such as the logo, images, and font design into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Create Online Course Without Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to assess if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content more.
In addition in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate feature or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on all 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as choose from a wide array of premium, unique themes that you can customize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also eliminate all Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content which includes text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can publish comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating the blog post by making one using an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach, group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast there are two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers can get access to. Create Online Course Without Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent to their inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Create Online Course Without Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you like and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Create Online Course Without Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s top features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to persuade your audience to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from beginning
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi gives you a wide range of pricing options. You can either make your student pay for products at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or hand them out to them for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a single product or multiple items, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a given period of time. You can also create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Create Online Course Without Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you create and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party apps for more functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live chat is available at certain times and times during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to design relevant courses. Create Online Course Without Kajabi
For tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for additional tips and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you in the right direction. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they meet their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material however, we must take care of a few essential things that are missing. A majority of them could have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of question type options as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan, and the lack of features, it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might think about in your decision. Create Online Course Without Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price it’s easy to understand the ways Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price It certainly has higher-end features than the other has which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Create Online Course Without Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribers can access your entire course content even when you’re traveling. Create Online Course Without Kajabi