Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your desired audience, some might not provide all the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that offer editing features that are that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that, they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Creating Page Redirects In Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your course content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are numerous factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s features are designed to be accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over other instructors. Additionally this allows students like you run and develop an online course without having to travel elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the key attributes that you ought to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools such as media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and materials, as well as blogs to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who would want to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of important features included into every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you can create three products, gain up to 1 000 active clients, and design websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d want when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days available on certain blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. The creation of content using the website and course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations. In addition to native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free plan available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Creating Page Redirects In Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and engage with other instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, it allows you to search for tools and items within the site by entering the search terms. As previously mentioned the site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English for those who want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or what the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content designed for an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons referred to as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your courses in one page. This is a great option particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any theme to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image including logos images, fonts, and designs into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Creating Page Redirects In Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to assess whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content more.
Apart from that in addition, in addition, the LMS site has also made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature your students are able to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone product or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain and also pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, all of which you can customize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and above you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as remove the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website which includes text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating posting blog content by making one using Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes, you have two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers have access to. Creating Page Redirects In Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Creating Page Redirects In Kajabi
You can create as many emails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been so complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Creating Page Redirects In Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s top features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms have similar features, which require more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to persuade your public to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For price options for Kajabi, it gives customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can choose to charge your students for your services at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or hand them out at no cost. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for one product or multiple items, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a certain time frame. You can also create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy all of your products. Creating Page Redirects In Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users, live chat is available at specific times and on certain days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to create meaningful courses. Creating Page Redirects In Kajabi
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for other advice and tricks, the help center is available to help you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they reach their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and market your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limitations as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in features it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might think about when making your choice. Creating Page Redirects In Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price it’s easy to understand the ways Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other has, and this includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it works. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Creating Page Redirects In Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app for you and your subscribed members have access to all course content even when you’re traveling. Creating Page Redirects In Kajabi