Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many important features you can use whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your intended viewers, other platforms may not have most of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complex that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they offer almost everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Custom Code Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to develop and market your course content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? It’s true that there are many factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over the rest. Lastly this allows students such as you manage and build an online course without having to travel elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the most important attributes that you ought to be aware of in the event you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and products and your own blog to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other methods to increase your profits, further your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of customer service, community, and training resources and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who would want to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of features that are included within each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, reach up to 1000 active users, as well as make a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d want when making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days available on certain blogs, so if you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content using the website and course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students in your classes. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s not a free option as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Custom Code Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You get to create a landing page, modify your course and engage with other instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, and it lets you look for tools and items within the website by typing in the keywords. Like we said the website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English for those who want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may soon encounter a list of course or product templates or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content created to offer a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are called post categories as well as category, or. The posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the various products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Custom Code Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content more.
In addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone item or as a an element of membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with the automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to personalize your domain and also pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can modify to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as remove all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content including text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides the opportunity to do so without limits. You can get started with posting blog content by creating one with Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two choices: publish the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your users can get access to. Custom Code Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Custom Code Kajabi
You can send as many e-mails to the campaign you want and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which of your members gets the messages. Managing e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates to help advertise your website on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Custom Code Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to persuade your customers to purchase your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one There is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
For the pricing, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of pricing options. You can make your student pay for products at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or give them away to them for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for one item or for a variety of products, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a certain period of time. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Custom Code Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live chat is available for specific times and on certain days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to create relevant educational content. Custom Code Kajabi
For tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of additional tips and tricks, the help center will be there to help you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in features it might make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might think about when making your choice. Custom Code Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost we can see the way Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price, it sure does offer higher-end features than Kajabi, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it works. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Custom Code Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribers have access to all course content even when you’re on the go. Custom Code Kajabi