Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various crucial features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your intended viewers, other platforms might not provide all the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that have an editing experience that is so complicated they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also offer almost everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Customize Kajabi Header Size
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your course content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are numerous aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are new in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over the rest. Lastly this allows students like you to run and create an online course without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the key features that you may want to keep an eye on if you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizing tools such as media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and other products along with your own blog to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other effective ways to improve your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who would be interested in giving it a try. With the abundance of features that are included in each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, gain a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed to the brim with every feature you could ask for when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days offered on select blogs. If you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free option available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Customize Kajabi Header Size
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and communicate with your instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, and allows you to search for items and tools on the site by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of course or product templates or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created in order to increase brand value, while online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints let you create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are called post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are the places where you put in different kinds of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories act as folders where the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image like your logo images, fonts, and design into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Customize Kajabi Header Size
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to assess if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content more.
Apart from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made progress in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available as a separate item or as a part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, and also pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes, which you can customize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs and also remove the Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website which includes text, media files or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can publish information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you a space where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by making one using Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode, you have two options: release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users have access to. Customize Kajabi Header Size
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Customize Kajabi Header Size
You can create as many e-mails for your campaign as you like and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose the members you want to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Customize Kajabi Header Size
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to persuade your customers to purchase your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build the sales funnel you want from the ground
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You could even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme The library is filled with 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can choose to make your student pay for products at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or hand them out for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a single item or for a variety of products, and specify specific dates your members can access within a specific timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Customize Kajabi Header Size
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for basic users live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to design useful course content. Customize Kajabi Header Size
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to access resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for other information and tips, the help center will be there to help you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are missing. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like that the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack of features, it may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might want to consider when making your choice. Customize Kajabi Header Size
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost, we can see how Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it functions. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Customize Kajabi Header Size
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribers can access all your course materials even when traveling. Customize Kajabi Header Size