Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have many crucial features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your intended audience, others might not offer all of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that offer editing features that are so complicated that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also provide you with nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? Deadline Funnel And Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? There are numerous reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s features can be easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over the rest. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without having to travel elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and products along with your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with email marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who might want to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of essential features already packed within every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, gain a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed with every feature you could ask for when making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs, so if you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, then the brief trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content using the site and course builder software has never been this simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. In addition to native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Deadline Funnel And Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the User Interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can create your own landing page, alter your course and engage with other instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for items and tools on the site by entering the search terms. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of product or course templates or the way it calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure created to offer a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are referred to as categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all your files to your courses on the same tab. This one is handy especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand like your logo images, fonts, and design into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Deadline Funnel And Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are a helpful method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content more.
Aside from that in addition, in addition, the LMS website also has made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone item or as a part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on all three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as choose from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can customize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs and also remove the Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content including text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating your own using the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes, you have two options: either release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your users have access to. Deadline Funnel And Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Deadline Funnel And Kajabi
You can send as many emails to your campaign as you wish and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Deadline Funnel And Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your target audience to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi gives an array of options for you to choose from. You can cost your pupils for the products at different dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or distribute them to them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a specific product or a number of products, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a certain period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase the products you offer. Deadline Funnel And Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for more functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you when you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live chat is available at certain times and times of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to design meaningful educational content. Deadline Funnel And Kajabi
For tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for additional tips and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content however, we must address a few vital things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack of features, it might turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may think about in making your choice. Deadline Funnel And Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range, we can see how Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that Kajabi which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it operates. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing like the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Deadline Funnel And Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices for you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course materials even when traveling. Deadline Funnel And Kajabi