Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of important features you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your desired audience, some might not provide all the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that provide editing options so complex that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that, they also offer almost everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? Delete A Category Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your courses to an student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are digestible even for those who are just getting started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over others. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to travel to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the most important features that you may want to watch out for when you’re thinking about it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and materials along with blogs to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other methods to increase your profits, further your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training materials in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who might like to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of important features included in every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, gain a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with every feature you could ask for when making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days available on certain blogs. If you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. The creation of content using the website and course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s not a free option as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Delete A Category Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for confusion, as certain features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for items and tools on the website by typing in the words. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content designed for a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are known as groups and posts respectively. Posts are where you can insert different types of content including text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your courses in one tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Delete A Category Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to determine whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
In addition in addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature students have access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone product or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as choose from a range of unique, professional themes that you can customize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you can use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as eliminate any Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content which includes media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select which site element you wish members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you the opportunity to do so without limits. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making your own using an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: either release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your users are able to access. Delete A Category Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Delete A Category Kajabi
You can send as many e-mails for the campaign you want and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which of your members gets the messages. The management of e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Delete A Category Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your target public to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi gives you a wide range to choose from. You can choose to charge your students for your services at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or give them away to them for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a set amount for one product or a number of products, as well as establish specific dates for your members can access within a specific time frame. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy any of your offers. Delete A Category Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to create and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to design relevant courses. Delete A Category Kajabi
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the course creation world. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for more tips and tricks, the help center is available to help you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they meet their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limitations also.
- A public API key. This could be useful for creating custom integrations for example, letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in features it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in your decision. Delete A Category Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without worrying about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price we can imagine the ways Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has higher-end features than the other has which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it works. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing like the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the right option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Delete A Category Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all courses even while in the move. Delete A Category Kajabi