Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of important features can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your intended viewers, other platforms may not have most of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that provide more than the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Delete Kajabi Home Page
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite numerous factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects can be easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over other instructors. In addition this allows students such as you manage and build courses without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form, of its important characteristics that you might want to watch out for in the event you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and materials, as well as a blog where you can keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training materials and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who would be interested in giving Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of features that are included in each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, garner a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly, which is filled with all the features you’d like when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is available on certain blogs. If you wish to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content with the website and course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. In addition to native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s not a free option neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Delete Kajabi Home Page
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for confusion, as certain features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and even engage with other instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, it allows you to search for tools and items within the site by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will be able to see a collection of product or course templates or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure designed for an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses which are planned over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints let you create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons known as groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are where you insert various kinds of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one page. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to alter any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image including logos, images, and font designs into the course player to add a a personal touch. Delete Kajabi Home Page
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to assess whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content.
In addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature your students are able to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone feature or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on all three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with the automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as choose from a range of premium, unique themes, which you can customize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as eliminate all Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content including media files, text or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets these days, it makes total sense for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating one with Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience, group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode you can choose between two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your users are able to access. Delete Kajabi Home Page
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Delete Kajabi Home Page
You can send as many e-mails for the campaign you want and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which of your members gets the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates in order to advertise your website on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Delete Kajabi Home Page
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your intended audience to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build your sales funnel from the starting
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi provides you a wide range of pricing options. You can either charge your students for your products at different dates (one-time or subscription and several payments) or hand them out at no cost. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a single product or a number of products, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a given period of time. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Delete Kajabi Home Page
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to create and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users live chat is available at certain times and times of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to create useful course content. Delete Kajabi Home Page
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of other advice and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful for creating custom integrations for example, the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack of features, it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might be considering when making your choice. Delete Kajabi Home Page
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range, we can see the way Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it works. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Delete Kajabi Home Page
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribers have access to all courses even while in the move. Delete Kajabi Home Page