Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various essential features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote classes to your desired viewers, other platforms might not offer all of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complex that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also offer almost everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Delete Product In Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are numerous reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are new in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over the rest. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to go to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points, of its important attributes that you ought to watch out for if you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizing tools including media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and other products along with blogs to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other viable ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community and training materials, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who might like to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of important features included in each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you can create three products, reach an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded with every feature you could ask for when designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days available on selected blogs. If you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the limited trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as email marketing and automation are optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s not a free option as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Delete Product In Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and communicate with your instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, and it lets you look for tools and items on the site by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of product or course templates, or the way it calls them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure designed for the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons known as groups and posts respectively. Posts are the places where you put in different kinds of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your course in one tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image including logos images, fonts, and designs , into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Delete Product In Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to assess if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content more.
In addition in addition, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate item or as a an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on all three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automated SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as choose from a variety of unique, professional themes, all of which you can customize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as remove the Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content, such as text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides a space where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating one using an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast, you have two options: release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your users have access to. Delete Product In Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent to their inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Delete Product In Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails to the campaign you want and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Delete Product In Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s standouts are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your intended audience to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the beginning
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can make your student pay for services at different times (one-time or subscription and several payments) or give them away to them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a specific product or a number of products, as well as establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a given period of time. You can also create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase all of your products. Delete Product In Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to create and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party apps for more functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to create useful courses. Delete Product In Kajabi
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for other information and tips, the help center will be there to help you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they achieve their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limits also.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack of features, it may turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might want to consider when making your choice. Delete Product In Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price it’s easy to imagine the ways Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other has, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it functions. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide all the features you need to be able to design a professional web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools that are missing like the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Delete Product In Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribed members can access all your course materials even when traveling. Delete Product In Kajabi