A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer many important features can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your target viewers, other platforms might not offer all of these features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complex that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Demio Kajabi Integration
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your course content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are many aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily digestible for people who are new in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an edge over others. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without having to travel elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the most important features that you may want to watch out for in the event you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and products, as well as blogs to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other effective methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who would want to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of important features included in each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, gain an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed with every feature you’d want when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days offered on select blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content using the website and course builder software has never been this simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Demio Kajabi Integration
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can build a landing page, modify your course and engage with other instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, and allows you to search for items and tools within the site by entering the words. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or what the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure designed for the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course-maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are called groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are where you put in different types of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in the same tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font design into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Demio Kajabi Integration
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great method of determining if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you can select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content.
In addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone item or as a part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with the automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as pick from a variety of premium, unique themes that you can personalize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you can import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also eliminate all Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the available website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website, such as media files, text or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish comments and updates on your course content. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you the opportunity to do so without limits. You can get started with posting blog content by making one using Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode there are two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your members have access to. Demio Kajabi Integration
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Demio Kajabi Integration
You can create as many emails to the campaign you like and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can even select the members you want the messages. E-mail management has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Demio Kajabi Integration
Another of Kajabi’s top features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your target public to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from the ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme – there is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it gives customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the products at various times (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or hand them out for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a specific item or for a variety of products, as well as specify specific dates your members can access within a given period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Demio Kajabi Integration
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you make and market your courses, but you also can connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live chat is available at certain times and times of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to create useful educational content. Demio Kajabi Integration
As for training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to use resources to master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of more information and tips the help desk is available to help you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they reach their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material however, we must address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations for example, letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site may turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might want to consider when making your choice. Demio Kajabi Integration
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost we can see how Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer greater features that the other which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it works. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide all the features you need to be able to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing like the issue of certificates specifically. With a high price tag, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Demio Kajabi Integration
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all courses even while on the go. Demio Kajabi Integration