Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various essential features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your desired audience, some might not offer all of the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that provide editing options so complicated that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they also offer nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? Design Kajabi Website
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your course content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite many reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be digestible for people who are new in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over others. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without having to go elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form, of its important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and materials and blogs to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community and training materials and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who might be interested in giving Kajabi a go. With the abundance of important features included within each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, reach up to 1000 active users, as well as create a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually that is loaded with every feature you’d like when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days available on certain blogs, so if you want to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content using the site and the course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s not a free option either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Design Kajabi Website
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and even communicate with your instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar it allows you to search for items and tools on the site by entering the search terms. As previously mentioned the website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are called groups and posts respectively. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your course in the same tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit various products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs into the course player to add a your own personal style. Design Kajabi Website
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective method of determining whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your material more.
Apart from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to interact. With the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available as a separate feature or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, and also pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, which you can personalize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also remove all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the given website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts we discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website including media files, text or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select the element of your site you would like members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making your own using the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private one which only your subscribers have access to. Design Kajabi Website
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Design Kajabi Website
You can create as many emails to your campaigns as you wish and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which of your members gets the messages. E-mail management has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Design Kajabi Website
Another of Kajabi’s top features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your intended audience to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one – there is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it offers you a wide range of pricing options. You can make your student pay for services at different times (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or give them away to them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for one product or a number of items, and specify specific dates your members can access within a specific time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Design Kajabi Website
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to make and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live chat is available for certain times and times during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to develop useful course content. Design Kajabi Website
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for other advice and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations for example, the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in features it might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might be considering in making your choice. Design Kajabi Website
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without worrying about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost, we can imagine the way Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price It certainly has more industry-level functions than Kajabi, and this includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Design Kajabi Website
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course content even when you’re on the go. Design Kajabi Website