Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have various important features you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to advertise your courses to your intended viewers, other platforms may not have most of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that have an editing experience so complex that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that offer not just the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Disqus And New Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your course content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite numerous factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over others. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without having to travel elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form, of its important features that you may want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and products and blogs to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who come from different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who might be interested in giving the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of important features included into each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, garner a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly and is packed to the brim with every feature you could ask for when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also offered on select blogs, so if you’re looking to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the limited trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content with the site and the course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. Aside from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Disqus And New Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of confusion, as certain elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course and engage with other instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the keywords. Like we said that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are referred to as groups and posts respectively. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This one is handy especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs into the course player to add a an individual touch. Disqus And New Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you can select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Apart from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has made strides in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate product or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can modify to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus take away any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website including text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can post comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you a space where you can do so without limits. Start by creating your blog posts by creating one with Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes there are two options: release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private one that only your users can get access to. Disqus And New Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Disqus And New Kajabi
You can send as many e-mails for your campaign as you like and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets the messages. Managing e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Disqus And New Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s top features are the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your intended public to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different The library is full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can either charge your students for your services at various dates (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or give them away to them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a specific item or for a variety of products, and set specific dates that your members can access within a given period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Disqus And New Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses, but you also can connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for basic users live chat is available at specific times and on certain days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to design meaningful course content. Disqus And New Kajabi
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for additional tips and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material, but we have to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of question type options as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limitations as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in features it could make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might be considering in making your choice. Disqus And New Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price range we can understand the way Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price, it sure does offer higher-end features than Kajabi as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it functions. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing like the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Disqus And New Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribers can access all your courses even while traveling. Disqus And New Kajabi