Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have many important features you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your intended viewers, other platforms may not have most of these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complicated that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Do You Like Infusionsoft With Kajabi?
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your courses to an customers. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are many aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects can be easily accessible to those who are new in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over others. Lastly this allows students such as you manage and build courses without the need to look to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the key features that you may want to watch out for when you’re thinking about using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and other products and a blog where you can keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who would want to give the service a shot. With the abundance of important features included in every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, garner up to 1000 active users, as well as make a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded with all the features you’d want when designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. But a 14-day free trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs. So if you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students in your classes. You can also connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Do You Like Infusionsoft With Kajabi?
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for confusion, as certain features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and communicate with your instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching and allows you to search for tools and items on the website by typing in the words. Like we said that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content created to offer a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses which are planned over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are known as categories and posts, and vice versa. The posts are where you put in different types of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image, such as the logo, images, and font design into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Do You Like Infusionsoft With Kajabi?
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to assess if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you get to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content.
Aside from that, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate item or as a an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain and also pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, all of which you can modify to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher you can import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also remove all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts from when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content including text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you a space where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making one using an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two options: release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private one that only your members can get access to. Do You Like Infusionsoft With Kajabi?
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Do You Like Infusionsoft With Kajabi?
You can create as many e-mails for your campaign as you like and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose the members you want to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Do You Like Infusionsoft With Kajabi?
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your intended customers to purchase your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi provides an array of options for you to choose from. You can choose to make your student pay for products at various times (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or distribute them for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a specific item or for a variety of products, as well as set specific dates that your customers can access within a certain period of time. You can also create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase the products you offer. Do You Like Infusionsoft With Kajabi?
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to make and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live chat is available at specific times and on certain days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to create useful educational content. Do You Like Infusionsoft With Kajabi?
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for other advice and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material However, we need to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful for custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a plethora of features, it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may think about when making your choice. Do You Like Infusionsoft With Kajabi?
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price, we can imagine the way Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that Kajabi as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it functions. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Do You Like Infusionsoft With Kajabi?
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app for you and your subscribers can access your entire course materials even when in the move. Do You Like Infusionsoft With Kajabi?