A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have various important features you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote classes to your target audience, some may not have most of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally, they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Do You Need Interact To Have A Quiz On Kajabi?
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite many factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over the rest. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without having to go to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the key characteristics that you might want to watch out for if you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and products and a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other effective methods to increase your profits, further your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training tools in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who might want to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of important features included within each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, garner an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you could ask for when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. But a 14-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Do You Need Interact To Have A Quiz On Kajabi?
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and even communicate with your instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar and it lets you look for items and tools on the site by entering the search terms. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to present your content to wider audience.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of course or product templates or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create a course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons called groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in one tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs , into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Do You Need Interact To Have A Quiz On Kajabi?
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to assess whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your material more.
Apart from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made progress in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a standalone product or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as choose from a range of unique, professional themes, which you can personalize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also eliminate all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your own!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the given themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content, such as text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish information and comments on your course content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides a space where you can do so without limits. Start by creating your blog posts by making your own using an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode you can choose between two choices: publish the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your users are able to access. Do You Need Interact To Have A Quiz On Kajabi?
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Do You Need Interact To Have A Quiz On Kajabi?
You are able to create as many e-mails for the campaign you wish and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose the members you want the messages. The management of e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates who can help promote your content on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Do You Need Interact To Have A Quiz On Kajabi?
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your target public to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from ground
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
For price options for Kajabi, it provides an array of options for you to choose from. You can choose to charge your students for your products at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or hand them out to them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a specific product or a number of products, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a certain time frame. You can also create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase any of your offers. Do You Need Interact To Have A Quiz On Kajabi?
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to make and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users live chat is available for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to develop relevant course content. Do You Need Interact To Have A Quiz On Kajabi?
For tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for more information and tips assistance, the help section is available to help you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and market your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. Most of them would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limitations also.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may be considering in your decision. Do You Need Interact To Have A Quiz On Kajabi?
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and market to your target audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost, we can understand the ways Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has greater features that the other has as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Do You Need Interact To Have A Quiz On Kajabi?
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribers can access your entire courses even while in the move. Do You Need Interact To Have A Quiz On Kajabi?