A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer various essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your target audience, some might not offer all of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may have an editing experience so complex that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also offer nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Does Active Campaign Integrate With Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? It’s true that there are many factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are new in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over the rest. Lastly this allows students like you to run and create courses without the need to look to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form, of its important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on if you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizing tools, media files, and templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and materials along with your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who would be interested in giving the service a shot. With the abundance of features that are included into every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, garner up to 1 000 active clients, and create your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you could ask for when making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is available on selected blogs. If you’re looking to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and the course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Does Active Campaign Integrate With Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of confusion, as certain features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and engage with other instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the words. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English if you wish to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content created to offer the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled for a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are known as categories and posts, respectively. The posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in the same tab. This can be useful especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to fit your style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs into the course player to add a a personal touch. Does Active Campaign Integrate With Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective method of determining whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone product or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as choose from a range of premium, unique themes that you can personalize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and above, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also remove all Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories from when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website including text, media files or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets these days it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you a space where you can do so without limits. Start by creating posting blog content by making your own using the text editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes you can choose between two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers are able to access. Does Active Campaign Integrate With Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent to their inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Does Active Campaign Integrate With Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you like and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can even select the members you want to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Does Active Campaign Integrate With Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s top features are its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your intended customers to purchase your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from the beginning
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one The library is full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it offers you a wide range of pricing options. You can make your student pay for services at different times (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or distribute them for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a specific product or multiple items, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a given time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Does Active Campaign Integrate With Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you make and market your courses However, you can connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live chat is available for certain times and times during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to develop useful courses. Does Active Campaign Integrate With Kajabi
For tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for more advice and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the lack of question type options – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in features it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may be considering in your decision. Does Active Campaign Integrate With Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable cost, we can imagine how Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it works. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can use. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs to be able to design a professional web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing like the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Does Active Campaign Integrate With Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribed members have access to all course content even when you’re traveling. Does Active Campaign Integrate With Kajabi