Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of important features can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your desired viewers, other platforms may not have most of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Does Kajabi Handle Live Webinars?
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are numerous aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation all the way to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over other instructors. Lastly this allows students such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets, of its important features that you may want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and other products and blogs to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to charge your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, customer service, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who might want to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed within each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, gain a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly and is packed to the brim with every feature you’d want when designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is offered on select blogs. If you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the website and course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. Apart from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Does Kajabi Handle Live Webinars?
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and even engage with other instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the site by entering the words. Like we said, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content created to offer the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are called categories and posts, or. Posts are where you insert various types of content including text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders where the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your course in one page. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font design into the course player to add a a personal touch. Does Kajabi Handle Live Webinars?
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are a helpful method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content.
Apart from that in addition, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature students have access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate product or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can personalize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs and also take away all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website including text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you an area where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating one with an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast you can choose between two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private version that only your members have access to. Does Kajabi Handle Live Webinars?
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Does Kajabi Handle Live Webinars?
You can send as many emails to your campaigns as you wish and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose the members you want the messages. E-mail management has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help advertise your website on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Does Kajabi Handle Live Webinars?
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to persuade your audience to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from beginning
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different The library is full of 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For pricing options, Kajabi provides an array of options for you of pricing options. You can choose to charge your students for your services at different dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or give them away for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a specific product or multiple products, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a specific timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Does Kajabi Handle Live Webinars?
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option to connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you when you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to design relevant course content. Does Kajabi Handle Live Webinars?
For tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for other tips and tricks the help desk is available to help you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the lack of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack of features, it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities with Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might want to consider in your decision. Does Kajabi Handle Live Webinars?
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price range, we can see how Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other as well as live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it works. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Does Kajabi Handle Live Webinars?
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribers can access all your course materials even when in the move. Does Kajabi Handle Live Webinars?