A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer many crucial features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your target audience, some might not offer all of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that have an editing experience so complicated that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also offer almost all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Does Kajabi Have A Mastermind
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to create and sell your content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an edge over others. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without having to go elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important features that you may want to watch out for in the event you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and products and your own blog to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other effective ways to improve your profits, further your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training materials in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who would want to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of features that are included within each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, reach a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create a website that you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d like when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days available on certain blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the short free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content with the site and course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students in your classes. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s not a free option as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Does Kajabi Have A Mastermind
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of confusion, as certain elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and engage with other instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for items and tools within the website by typing in the words. As mentioned previously the courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure designed for an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are known as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. The posts are where you insert various types of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This one is handy especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs , into the course player to add a an individual touch. Does Kajabi Have A Mastermind
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content.
In addition in addition, in addition, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone feature or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automated SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, and also pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can modify to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and above, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as eliminate the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website including text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi lets you create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can post comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you a space where you can do so without limits. You can get started with the blog post by making one with the text editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast there are two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers are able to access. Does Kajabi Have A Mastermind
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Does Kajabi Have A Mastermind
You can send as many e-mails to the campaign you like and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can choose which of your members gets the messages. E-mail management has never been so complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates who can help advertise your website on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Does Kajabi Have A Mastermind
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your intended public to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
For pricing options, Kajabi provides you a wide range of options to select from. You can either make your student pay for products at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or give them away to them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a single product or a number of products, as well as set specific dates that your customers can access within a given period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Does Kajabi Have A Mastermind
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to create and market your courses, but you also can connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you if you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users, live chat is available at certain times and days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop relevant course content. Does Kajabi Have A Mastermind
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for additional tips and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. The majority of these would have been very useful in improving the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like that the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are certain limits too.
- A public API key. This could be useful for creating custom integrations like the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site might turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in making your choice. Does Kajabi Have A Mastermind
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than other. With the extremely affordable cost it’s easy to understand the ways Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it functions. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can use. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need to be able to design a professional website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Does Kajabi Have A Mastermind
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app so that you and your subscribed members can access all your courses even while in the move. Does Kajabi Have A Mastermind