Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have many essential features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your intended audience, others might not provide all these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that, they also offer almost all you can think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance What is Kajabi? Does Kajabi Have A Scheduling Calander?
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your course content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are many aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing almost all of the Kajabi features can be digestible even for those who are just getting started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over other instructors. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without having to travel to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the most important characteristics that you might want to be aware of if you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and materials along with blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who want to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of features that are included into each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, garner a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d like when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days offered on select blogs. If you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, then the brief free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content using the site and the course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. In addition to native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free option available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Does Kajabi Have A Scheduling Calander?
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the User Interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and communicate with your instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar and it lets you look for items and tools on the site by typing in the words. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may be able to see a collection of product or course templates or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content created to offer a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons known as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your brand like your logo images, fonts, and design into the course player to add a a personal touch. Does Kajabi Have A Scheduling Calander?
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content.
In addition aside from that, in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone product or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, and also pick from a range of premium, unique themes, which you can modify to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also remove any Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website which includes text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. You can get started with the blog post by making one with Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your users can get access to. Does Kajabi Have A Scheduling Calander?
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Does Kajabi Have A Scheduling Calander?
You are able to create as many emails to your campaign as you wish and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Does Kajabi Have A Scheduling Calander?
Another of Kajabi’s top features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require more time and effort however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your target customers to purchase your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different – there is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it gives an array of options for you of options to select from. You can either cost your pupils for the products at various dates (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or hand them out for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a specific product or a number of products, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a certain time frame. You can also create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase the products you offer. Does Kajabi Have A Scheduling Calander?
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to create and market your courses however, you also can connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many who use it to develop useful educational content. Does Kajabi Have A Scheduling Calander?
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for additional information and tips, the help center is available to help you in the right direction. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limits too.
- A public API key. This could be useful for custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site may turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might think about in your decision. Does Kajabi Have A Scheduling Calander?
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without worrying about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price it’s easy to see how Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price It certainly has higher-end features than the other which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it works. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Does Kajabi Have A Scheduling Calander?
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribers have access to all course materials even when traveling. Does Kajabi Have A Scheduling Calander?