Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have many essential features that you can use when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to advertise classes to your intended viewers, other platforms may not have most of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that have an editing experience so complicated that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that offer not just the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also provide you with nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance What is Kajabi? Does Kajabi Have An App
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your courses to an student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? It’s true that there are many aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over the rest. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to travel to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require, living up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the key characteristics that you might want to be aware of in the event you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and materials and a blog where you can keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other viable ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training materials, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who would be interested in giving it a try. However, when you consider the number of features that are included into each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, gain up to 1000 active users, as well as create websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed with all the features you’d like when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day free trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs. So if you want to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course builder software has never been this easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free option available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Does Kajabi Have An App
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure designed for an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are known as groups and posts or. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content such as text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your courses in one page. This one is handy particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image including logos images, fonts, and designs , into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Does Kajabi Have An App
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to determine whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you get to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Apart from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone item or as a part of your membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and security through an automated SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as pick from a variety of unique, professional themes, all of which you can personalize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs and also take away all Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website which includes text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi lets you create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish comments and updates on the content of your course. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating the blog post by making your own using the text editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your members have access to. Does Kajabi Have An App
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Does Kajabi Have An App
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you like and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can also choose the members you want the messages. The management of e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Does Kajabi Have An App
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your intended customers to purchase your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from the starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it gives customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can either charge your students for your products at different dates (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or hand them out for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a specific product or a number of products, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a specific time frame. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Does Kajabi Have An App
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for more functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you when you’re struggling to create a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled at specific times and on certain days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to develop useful educational content. Does Kajabi Have An App
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of additional information and tips the help desk is available to help you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material However, we need to address a few vital things that are missing. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limitations as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful for custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may think about in your decision. Does Kajabi Have An App
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly cost, we can imagine the way Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer greater features that the other, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Does Kajabi Have An App
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribed members can access your entire course content even when you’re on the go. Does Kajabi Have An App