Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have various important features you can utilize when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your desired audience, some might not provide all the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are so complicated that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they offer nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? Does Kajabi Have The Ability To Create Landing Pages?
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your course content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not only create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? There are numerous aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales almost all of the Kajabi features can be digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over the rest. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without having to travel elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the key features that you may want to watch out for in the event you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and other products, as well as blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community, and training resources and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who be interested in giving it a try. But considering the huge amount of features that are included into each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, gain an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design your own website you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded with all the features you’d want when making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you want to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. The creation of content using the website and course builder software has never been this easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Does Kajabi Have The Ability To Create Landing Pages?
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is structured. If you check the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar and it lets you look for tools and items within the site by entering the keywords. As mentioned previously the site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created in order to increase brand value, while online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure created to offer an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs which are planned over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons called categories and posts, or. The posts are where you insert various types of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any theme to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs , into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Does Kajabi Have The Ability To Create Landing Pages?
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to assess whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your material more.
Aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone item or as a part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on all 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to personalize your domain and also pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can customize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and above, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs and also take away any Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the available website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories from when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content, such as media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share information and comments on your course content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides a space where you can do so without limits. Start by creating posting blog content by creating your own using Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you want to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your users have access to. Does Kajabi Have The Ability To Create Landing Pages?
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Does Kajabi Have The Ability To Create Landing Pages?
You are able to create as many emails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Does Kajabi Have The Ability To Create Landing Pages?
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to persuade your audience to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are immediately sent to your bank account.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it gives an array of options for you of options to select from. You can either charge your students for your services at various times (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or give them away at no cost. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a single product or multiple products, as well as establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given time frame. You can also create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy all of your products. Does Kajabi Have The Ability To Create Landing Pages?
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to make and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you if you’re struggling to create a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live chat is available at specific times and on certain days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to create useful course content. Does Kajabi Have The Ability To Create Landing Pages?
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for more information and tips the help desk is always there to guide you along the way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material, but we have to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of options for question types – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limitations as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in features it may make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might think about in your decision. Does Kajabi Have The Ability To Create Landing Pages?
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range it’s easy to understand the way Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other has, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the essentials anyone must need to be able to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the best option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Does Kajabi Have The Ability To Create Landing Pages?
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribed members have access to all course content even when you’re traveling. Does Kajabi Have The Ability To Create Landing Pages?