Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of important features can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your target audience, some might not offer all of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that offer editing features that are so complicated that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also offer almost all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Does Kajabi Integrate With Leadpages
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your course content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over others. Additionally this allows students like you run and develop an online course without having to travel to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the most important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on if you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and materials, as well as your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with email marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who might be interested in giving the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed in each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, gain an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you could ask for when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also offered on select blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content with the site and course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. In addition to native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Does Kajabi Integrate With Leadpages
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and even engage with other instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for items and tools within the site by typing in the words. As previously mentioned the website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content created to offer an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints let you create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are known as groups and posts or. Posts are where you put in different types of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in the same tab. This can be useful especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your brand like your logo or images as well as font design into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Does Kajabi Integrate With Leadpages
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Aside from that in addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone product or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your site.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can modify to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan or higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as eliminate the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your personal brand!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts we discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content including text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like members to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can post comments and updates on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you an area where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating your own using Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes there are two options: release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your users are able to access. Does Kajabi Integrate With Leadpages
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Does Kajabi Integrate With Leadpages
You are able to create as many e-mails for the campaign you want and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can also choose the members you want to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been this complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help in promoting your site on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Does Kajabi Integrate With Leadpages
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to persuade your audience to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from the starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it offers you a wide range of options to select from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at different time frames (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or hand them out to them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for one item or for a variety of items, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a certain timeframe. You can also create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Does Kajabi Integrate With Leadpages
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for more functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many who use it to design relevant course content. Does Kajabi Integrate With Leadpages
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for more tips and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they meet their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and market your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that are missing. Most of them would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in features it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may be considering in making your choice. Does Kajabi Integrate With Leadpages
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price we can imagine how Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than Kajabi, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Does Kajabi Integrate With Leadpages
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribers have access to all course materials even when in the move. Does Kajabi Integrate With Leadpages