Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many essential features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your intended viewers, other platforms may not have most of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are so complex that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also offer nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Does Kajabi Integrate With WordPress
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your course content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over others. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form, of its important attributes that you ought to watch out for when you’re thinking about the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools such as media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and other products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who like to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed into every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, gain up to 1000 active users, as well as make a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d want when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days available on certain blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content with the website and course builder software has never been this easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. In addition to native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free option available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Does Kajabi Integrate With WordPress
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of clutter, as some aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course and communicate with your instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar, it allows you to search for tools and items within the website by typing in the words. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English for those who want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course-maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons known as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your courses on one tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand including logos or images as well as font designs , into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Does Kajabi Integrate With WordPress
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you can select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
Apart from that aside from that, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate item or as a part of your membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through the automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes that you can modify to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs and also eliminate the Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your personal brand!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts from when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content which includes media files, text or clickable icons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can post information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating your blog posts by creating one using the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach or group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers have access to. Does Kajabi Integrate With WordPress
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Does Kajabi Integrate With WordPress
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaign as you want and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets the messages. E-mail management has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Does Kajabi Integrate With WordPress
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your target audience to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different The library is filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
For pricing options, Kajabi gives an array of options for you of options to select from. You can make your student pay for services at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or hand them out for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a specific product or multiple items, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a specific time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy any of your offers. Does Kajabi Integrate With WordPress
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to make and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to design useful courses. Does Kajabi Integrate With WordPress
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for more tips and tricks the help desk will be there to help you on your way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. The majority of these would have been very useful to improve the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of question type options – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in features it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may think about in making your choice. Does Kajabi Integrate With WordPress
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. With the extremely affordable price it’s easy to understand how Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than Kajabi, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it operates. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Does Kajabi Integrate With WordPress
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribed members have access to all course materials even when traveling. Does Kajabi Integrate With WordPress