A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with various important features can be utilized when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your intended audience, others may not have most of those things. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that have an editing experience so complicated that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also provide you with nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: What is Kajabi? Does Kajabi Offer Coupons
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? It’s true that there are many aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are new in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over other instructors. Additionally this allows students such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to travel to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points, of its important characteristics that you might want to be aware of if you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and materials and blogs to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages and other viable methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of customer service, community, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who be interested in giving the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed into each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, gain up to 1,000 active customers, and make a website that you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed with all the features you’d want when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. However, a 14-day free trial is available for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also offered on select blogs. So if you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including email marketing and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builder software has never been this simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Does Kajabi Offer Coupons
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and engage with other instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by entering the keywords. As previously mentioned the courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of product or course templates or what the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure designed for an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content when you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons called categories and posts, and vice versa. The posts are where you insert various types of content like text, videos images, and text, while the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font design into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Does Kajabi Offer Coupons
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to determine whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
Apart from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone item or as a part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, and also pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can modify to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as take away all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your own!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the given website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts from when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website which includes text, media files or clickable icons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to create your website how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can post updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating your blog posts by making your own using the text editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes, you have two options: either release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private version that only your members are able to access. Does Kajabi Offer Coupons
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Does Kajabi Offer Coupons
You can send as many e-mails to the campaign you like and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can choose the members you want the messages. E-mail management has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Does Kajabi Offer Coupons
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your target customers to purchase your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of options to select from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the products at different dates (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or distribute them for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a specific product or multiple products, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a specific time frame. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase the products you offer. Does Kajabi Offer Coupons
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses However, you have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you when you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at specific times and on certain days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to design useful courses. Does Kajabi Offer Coupons
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for other advice and tricks the help desk is available to help you on your way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material however, we must address a few vital things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limits also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations like the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora of features, it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might think about in making your choice. Does Kajabi Offer Coupons
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range, we can understand the ways Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other has, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Does Kajabi Offer Coupons
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribers can access all your course content even when you’re traveling. Does Kajabi Offer Coupons