Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of crucial features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market classes to your target viewers, other platforms might not provide all those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? Does Kajabi Offer Pricing Tables
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to develop and market your course content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite many factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over the rest. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without having to go elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need, living up its ‘one stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the key attributes that you ought to keep an eye on if you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and materials and blogs to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who want to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of important features included in each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. In this plan, you can create three products, reach an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d like when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs. So if you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content with the website and course creator software was never this easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s not a free option as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Does Kajabi Offer Pricing Tables
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for items and tools within the site by entering the keywords. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or what the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content created to offer an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are referred to as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to include in your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand, such as the logo, images, and font design into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Does Kajabi Offer Pricing Tables
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to assess whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
Apart from that, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate feature or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on all 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain and also pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can personalize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as take away the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories we discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content including text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by making one with the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast you can choose between two choices: publish it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your members have access to. Does Kajabi Offer Pricing Tables
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Does Kajabi Offer Pricing Tables
You can send as many e-mails for your campaign as you like and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Does Kajabi Offer Pricing Tables
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your intended public to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create your sales funnel from starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one The library is filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi provides an array of options for you of options to select from. You can charge your students for your products at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or give them away at no cost. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a specific product or a number of items, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a certain timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy the products you offer. Does Kajabi Offer Pricing Tables
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses However, you can connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users Live chat is available at specific times and on certain days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to create relevant courses. Does Kajabi Offer Pricing Tables
For tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to use resources to master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for additional advice and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they reach their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the lack of question type options as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limitations also.
- A public API key. This could be useful for creating custom integrations such as the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in features it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might think about in your decision. Does Kajabi Offer Pricing Tables
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price it’s easy to see how Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other has which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Does Kajabi Offer Pricing Tables
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribers can access all your course content even when you’re on the go. Does Kajabi Offer Pricing Tables