Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market your courses to your desired audience, some may not have most of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complex that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also offer almost all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? Does Kajabi Replace Hawk Host And Aweber
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your courses to an customers. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? Well, there are quite numerous factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over others. Lastly this allows students such as you manage and build courses without having to travel to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the key features that you may want to keep an eye on if you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizing tools such as media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and products and a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other effective ways to improve your profits, further your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who would like to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed in each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, gain an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design your own website you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d like when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is available on certain blogs. If you’re looking to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the limited free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content with the website and course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s not a free option neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Does Kajabi Replace Hawk Host And Aweber
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful when you need to search for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the words. Like we said, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of product or course templates, or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure created to offer a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are known as groups and posts and vice versa. The posts are where you insert various types of content such as text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders where the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all your files to your course in one page. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image, such as the logo or images as well as font design into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Does Kajabi Replace Hawk Host And Aweber
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to assess whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
Apart from that, the LMS website has made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate item or as a component of your member area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as choose from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can customize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus eliminate any Kajabi logos and substitute it with your own!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the available website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content including text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish information and comments on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating one with Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode, you have two options: either release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private one that only your members have access to. Does Kajabi Replace Hawk Host And Aweber
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Does Kajabi Replace Hawk Host And Aweber
You can create as many e-mails for the campaign you wish and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can also choose the members you want the messages. The management of e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Does Kajabi Replace Hawk Host And Aweber
Another of Kajabi’s standouts can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to persuade your customers to purchase your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from the beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi gives an array of options for you of options to select from. You can charge your students for your products at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or distribute them to them for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a specific product or multiple items, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a specific timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Does Kajabi Replace Hawk Host And Aweber
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to make and market your courses, but you also can connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for basic users, live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to create relevant courses. Does Kajabi Replace Hawk Host And Aweber
For tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to use resources to learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of additional tips and tricks, the help center is available to help you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of question type options – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in features it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity with Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may be considering in making your choice. Does Kajabi Replace Hawk Host And Aweber
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price, we can see the ways Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it operates. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Does Kajabi Replace Hawk Host And Aweber
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app for you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course materials even when traveling. Does Kajabi Replace Hawk Host And Aweber