A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with various essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your intended audience, others might not offer all of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that provide editing options so complex that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that, they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Does Kajabi Send Customer Receipts
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? It’s true that there are numerous factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over others. In addition this allows students like you to run and create an online course without the need to look to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the key features that you may want to watch out for when you’re thinking about the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and other products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other effective ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with email marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training materials and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who would want to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed in each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, reach an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with every feature you’d want when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days available on selected blogs, so if you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content with the site and course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Does Kajabi Send Customer Receipts
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can build an online landing page, change your course and communicate with your instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses which are planned over a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are known as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are where you put in different kinds of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders for the posts that are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in the same tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand, such as the logo, images, and font designs , into the course player to add a your own personal style. Does Kajabi Send Customer Receipts
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to determine if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content.
In addition in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone item or as a component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as pick from a variety of unique, professional themes that you can modify to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan or higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus remove any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content including media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you a space where you can do so without limits. Start by creating the blog post by making your own using the text editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private one that only your members can get access to. Does Kajabi Send Customer Receipts
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Does Kajabi Send Customer Receipts
You are able to create as many e-mails to the campaign you want and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can even select the members you want the messages. The management of e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Does Kajabi Send Customer Receipts
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to persuade your audience to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build your sales funnel from ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one The library is with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For price options for Kajabi, it offers customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can either make your student pay for products at various time frames (one-time or subscription and several payments) or hand them out at no cost. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a specific product or multiple products, as well as set specific dates that your students can access your products within a specific period of time. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase the products you offer. Does Kajabi Send Customer Receipts
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to make and market your courses however, you also can connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to develop meaningful course content. Does Kajabi Send Customer Receipts
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for additional tips and tricks the help desk is available to help you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content however, we must address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations for example, the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might be considering when making your choice. Does Kajabi Send Customer Receipts
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range we can imagine how Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price, it sure does offer higher-end features than Kajabi, and this includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it works. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs to be able to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it might not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Does Kajabi Send Customer Receipts
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course materials even when on the go. Does Kajabi Send Customer Receipts