Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of essential features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your intended viewers, other platforms might not provide all those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that provide editing options so complicated that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also provide you with nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? Does Kajabi Teach Marketing?
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your course content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are many aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of the Kajabi features are designed to be accessible to those who are just getting started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over others. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without having to go elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the most important attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and other products, as well as your own blog to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who would like to give it a try. With the abundance of features that are included into every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, garner up to 1000 active users, as well as create your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with all the features you’d want when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is available on certain blogs, so if you wish to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including email marketing and automation are optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and the course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free option available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Does Kajabi Teach Marketing?
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English for those who want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are known as post categories as well as category, or. The posts are where you can insert different types of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in the same tab. This one is handy especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand like your logo, images, and font designs into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Does Kajabi Teach Marketing?
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful method of determining if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your material more.
In addition in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate feature or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, which you can modify to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as eliminate all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content including text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with posting blog content by making one using the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience or group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes, you have two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private version which only your subscribers are able to access. Does Kajabi Teach Marketing?
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Does Kajabi Teach Marketing?
You can send as many e-mails for the campaign you wish and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible the messages. E-mail management has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Does Kajabi Teach Marketing?
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your target audience to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
For pricing options, Kajabi gives you a wide range of pricing options. You can choose to charge your students for your services at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or hand them out to them for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a single item or for a variety of products, as well as set specific dates that your members can access within a specific timeframe. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Does Kajabi Teach Marketing?
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you create and market your courses, but you also can connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to develop useful courses. Does Kajabi Teach Marketing?
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for more advice and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn many sweet perks when they achieve their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and market your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might think about when making your choice. Does Kajabi Teach Marketing?
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price, we can understand how Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has higher-end features than the other which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Does Kajabi Teach Marketing?
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribers can access all your course materials even when traveling. Does Kajabi Teach Marketing?