A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have various essential features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise your courses to your target audience, some might not offer all of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also offer almost everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? Does New Kajabi Replace Infusion Soft?
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to create and sell your course content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over the rest. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without having to travel elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the most important features that you may want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and products and a blog where you can keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective methods to boost your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with email marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who might want to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of features that are included within every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, reach a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled with every feature you’d want when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content using the site and course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. Apart from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s not a free option neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Does New Kajabi Replace Infusion Soft?
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can build an online landing page, change your course and communicate with your instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by entering the search terms. As mentioned previously the website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may soon encounter a list of product or course templates or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure designed for an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons known as categories and posts, or. Posts are where you put in different types of content like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in one tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs into the course player to add a a personal touch. Does New Kajabi Replace Infusion Soft?
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to determine whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Apart from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available as a separate product or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on all three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as choose from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can personalize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus eliminate any Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website, such as text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides the opportunity to do so without limits. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating your own using an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience, group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your members have access to. Does New Kajabi Replace Infusion Soft?
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Does New Kajabi Replace Infusion Soft?
You can create as many emails to your campaign as you like and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. The management of e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Does New Kajabi Replace Infusion Soft?
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your intended audience to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one – there is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can either cost your pupils for the products at different dates (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or give them away to them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a single product or multiple products, as well as set specific dates that your students can access your products within a specific time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase the products you offer. Does New Kajabi Replace Infusion Soft?
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you make and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to design useful educational content. Does New Kajabi Replace Infusion Soft?
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to use resources to learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for other information and tips assistance, the help section is available to help you along the way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and market your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the lack of options for question types as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This could be useful for custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might want to consider in making your choice. Does New Kajabi Replace Infusion Soft?
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price it’s easy to understand how Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price It certainly has higher-end features than the other which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Does New Kajabi Replace Infusion Soft?
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribers can access all your courses even while traveling. Does New Kajabi Replace Infusion Soft?