A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have various essential features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your desired viewers, other platforms may not have most of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that have an editing experience that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they provide you with nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Does Premium Kajabi Account Offer Webinars?
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to develop and market your courses to an audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From the course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are new in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over the rest. Lastly this allows students like you to run and create an online course without having to go elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points, of its important attributes that you ought to watch out for in the event you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing such as media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and products along with your own blog to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who might want to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of important features included into every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, garner up to 1000 active users, as well as create your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with all the features you’d like when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is available on selected blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content with the site and the course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations. Apart from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Does Premium Kajabi Account Offer Webinars?
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of confusion, as certain features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can create a landing page, modify your course and communicate with your instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar, and allows you to search for tools and items within the website by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure designed for an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are referred to as post categories as well as category, respectively. The posts are where you put in different kinds of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your courses on the same tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand like your logo images, fonts, and design into the course player to add a an individual touch. Does Premium Kajabi Account Offer Webinars?
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great way to determine if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
In addition, in addition, the LMS website has made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available as a separate item or as a part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain and also pick from a range of unique, professional themes, all of which you can personalize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus take away the Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the available website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content, such as text, media files or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating one with Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach or group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes there are two options: release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers are able to access. Does Premium Kajabi Account Offer Webinars?
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically to their inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Does Premium Kajabi Account Offer Webinars?
You can create as many emails to your campaign as you like and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Does Premium Kajabi Account Offer Webinars?
Another of Kajabi’s top features is the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your intended audience to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from ground
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme – there is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For the pricing, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can make your student pay for products at different dates (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or give them away to them for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a single product or a number of products, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase all of your products. Does Premium Kajabi Account Offer Webinars?
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to make and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to design relevant educational content. Does Premium Kajabi Account Offer Webinars?
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for additional advice and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of options for question types and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations such as the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack of features, it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities in comparison to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may be considering when making your choice. Does Premium Kajabi Account Offer Webinars?
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost we can imagine the way Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has higher-end features than the other which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It certainly has all the features you need to be able to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Does Premium Kajabi Account Offer Webinars?
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribed members can access your entire courses even while on the go. Does Premium Kajabi Account Offer Webinars?