Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of essential features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your intended audience, some might not offer all of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complex that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also offer almost all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Don’T Count My Visits In Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your courses to an audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are many aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing the majority of the Kajabi features can be easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over the rest. In addition this allows students such as you manage and build an online course without the need to look elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the most important features that you may want to be aware of if you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who would want to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of important features included in each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, reach up to 1,000 active customers, and design your own website you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly and is packed with every feature you’d like when making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs. So if you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Don’T Count My Visits In Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of clutter, as some features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for tools and items within the site by entering the keywords. Like we said the site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English if you wish to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will soon encounter a list of product or course templates or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure created to offer the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are called categories and posts, and vice versa. The posts are where you put in different types of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one tab. This can be useful especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the different products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any theme to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your brand including logos or images as well as font design into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Don’T Count My Visits In Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments can be a great way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
In addition in addition, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate feature or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can personalize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and above, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs and also take away all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories we discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website including text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you a space where you can do so without limits. Start by creating posting blog content by making your own using an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast there are two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your users have access to. Don’T Count My Visits In Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Don’T Count My Visits In Kajabi
You can send as many e-mails for your campaign as you wish and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been so complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates to help promote your content on your behalf. Apart from paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Don’T Count My Visits In Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your target public to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is full of 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it offers customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can either cost your pupils for the products at different times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or give them away at no cost. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a single product or multiple products, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a given period of time. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase the products you offer. Don’T Count My Visits In Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to make and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users Live chat is available at certain times and days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to create relevant educational content. Don’T Count My Visits In Kajabi
For training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to use resources to master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for additional tips and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the lack of options for question types and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack of features, it might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities with Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might think about when making your choice. Don’T Count My Visits In Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and market to your target audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost it’s easy to understand the ways Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than Kajabi which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it works. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Don’T Count My Visits In Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course materials even when traveling. Don’T Count My Visits In Kajabi