A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have many crucial features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to advertise your courses to your intended viewers, other platforms might not offer all of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may provide editing options that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they provide you with nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Download From Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your courses to an student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite numerous factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing and sales the majority of the Kajabi features are designed to be accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over other instructors. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to go elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the key attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and materials along with your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who might be interested in giving it a try. But considering the huge amount of important features included in each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, reach an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled with every feature you could ask for when making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days offered on select blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the short trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content using the site and the course creator software was never this easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free option available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Download From Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and even communicate with your instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for tools and items within the site by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages that English for those who want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure created to offer an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons referred to as groups and posts or. The posts are where you insert various types of content such as text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests, you can add all your files to your courses in one tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand including logos images, fonts, and designs , into the course player to add a your own personal style. Download From Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to determine if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Apart from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature students have access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate product or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and security through an automated SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can personalize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs and also remove the Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts from when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website including text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select which site element you wish for your members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi lets you create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish comments and updates on the content of your course. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you a space where you can do so without limits. You can get started with posting blog content by creating your own using an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast there are two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users have access to. Download From Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are highly user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Download From Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails to the campaign you like and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can even select the members you want the messages. The management of e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Download From Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s standouts are its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms have similar features, which require more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your target public to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from the ground
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one There is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi gives you a wide range to choose from. You can cost your pupils for the products at various times (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or hand them out for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a specific item or for a variety of products, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a given timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Download From Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users Live chat is available for certain times and times on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to create relevant course content. Download From Kajabi
For training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of other advice and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they achieve their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in features it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may be considering when making your choice. Download From Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price range it’s easy to understand the ways Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it functions. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide all the features you need to be able to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Download From Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app so that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all courses even while traveling. Download From Kajabi