Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have many important features you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your desired audience, some might not offer all of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complicated that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that offer not just the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they provide you with nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Duplicate Subcategory Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are numerous aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over other instructors. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without the need to look elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need, living up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the key attributes that you ought to watch out for in the event you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and other products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective methods to increase your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who might be interested in giving it a try. With the abundance of features that are included within each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, reach a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with all the features you’d want when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day free trial is offered for all three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs, so if you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content using the website and course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s not a free option neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Duplicate Subcategory Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can create an online landing page, change your course and engage with other instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for tools and items on the site by entering the words. Like we said the site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are called groups and posts and vice versa. The posts are where you can insert different types of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts within one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in the same tab. This can be useful especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image including logos images, fonts, and design into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Duplicate Subcategory Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your material more.
Aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone item or as a an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes that you can personalize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as eliminate the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the available website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website including text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. You can get started with your blog posts by creating one using the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach, group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode, you have two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users can get access to. Duplicate Subcategory Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Duplicate Subcategory Kajabi
You can send as many emails to the campaign you like and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can also choose the members you want the messages. E-mail management has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Duplicate Subcategory Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to persuade your public to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build your sales funnel from beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi gives an array of options for you to choose from. You can charge your students for your products at different time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or hand them out for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a single product or a number of products, as well as establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a given period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy the products you offer. Duplicate Subcategory Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you make and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users Live chat is available for specific times and on certain days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to create meaningful course content. Duplicate Subcategory Kajabi
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for more advice and tricks the help desk is available to help you in the right direction. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material however, we must take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limitations also.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations such as the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in features it might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might think about in your decision. Duplicate Subcategory Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price, we can see the ways Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer greater features that the other has which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it works. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Duplicate Subcategory Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribers can access all your course content even when you’re in the move. Duplicate Subcategory Kajabi