A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have a variety of crucial features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to advertise your courses to your intended audience, some might not offer all of the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Easiest Way To Connect Paypal With Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? It’s true that there are plenty of reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing the majority of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors the added edge over the rest. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to go elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need, living up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the key features that you may want to watch out for when you’re thinking about using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and materials along with blogs to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training tools in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who be interested in giving the service a shot. With the abundance of features that are included within every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, garner a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly that is loaded with all the features you’d like when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs, so if you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content using the site and the course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s not a free option either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Easiest Way To Connect Paypal With Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can create a landing page, modify your course and engage with other instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the keywords. Like we said, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure designed for an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints let you create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are called categories and posts, respectively. Posts are the places where you insert various kinds of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your course in one tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image like your logo, images, and font designs , into the course player to add a a personal touch. Easiest Way To Connect Paypal With Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to assess whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you get to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your material more.
Aside from that in addition, in addition, the LMS site has also made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone feature or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through the automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as choose from a range of premium, unique themes that you can customize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also remove all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the available themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts from when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content including media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it’s logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. Start by creating your blog posts by making your own using the text editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes you can choose between two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your members can get access to. Easiest Way To Connect Paypal With Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Easiest Way To Connect Paypal With Kajabi
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you wish and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose the members you want to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Easiest Way To Connect Paypal With Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your target public to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different – there is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi provides an array of options for you of options to select from. You can choose to make your student pay for services at various dates (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or distribute them at no cost. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a single product or a number of items, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given timeframe. You can also create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Easiest Way To Connect Paypal With Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to create and market your courses however, you also can connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to create useful course content. Easiest Way To Connect Paypal With Kajabi
As for training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for more information and tips the help desk is always there to guide you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they reach their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful in improving the experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of question type options and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might be considering when making your choice. Easiest Way To Connect Paypal With Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than the other. With the extremely affordable price range, we can see how Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide all the features you need to be able to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools missing like the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Easiest Way To Connect Paypal With Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app so that you and your subscribers can access your entire courses even while on the go. Easiest Way To Connect Paypal With Kajabi