Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of essential features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your desired viewers, other platforms may not have most of the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that offer editing features that are so complex that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Edit Kajabi Login Page
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your courses to an audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite many reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be digestible for people who are new in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over the rest. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without the need to look to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points, of its important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and products and a blog where you can keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who might be interested in giving it a try. However, when you consider the number of important features included within every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, gain up to 1 000 active clients, and design your own website you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly and is packed to the brim with every feature you’d like when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also available on selected blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content with the site and the course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. Aside from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s not a free option either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Edit Kajabi Login Page
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and even communicate with your instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, and it lets you look for items and tools within the website by typing in the words. As previously mentioned the site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of course or product templates or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure designed for the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled for a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons referred to as groups and posts or. Posts are the places where you put in different kinds of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your courses in one page. This can be useful particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand including logos, images, and font designs , into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Edit Kajabi Login Page
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to determine if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content.
Aside from that, the LMS website has made progress in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available as a separate product or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, and also pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can modify to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also take away any Kajabi logos and substitute it with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content including text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets these days it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. You can get started with posting blog content by creating one with an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your members can get access to. Edit Kajabi Login Page
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Edit Kajabi Login Page
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaign as you like and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select the members you want to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Edit Kajabi Login Page
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to persuade your customers to purchase your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different The library is filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi provides an array of options for you of pricing options. You can either cost your pupils for the services at different dates (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or hand them out to them for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a single product or a number of products, as well as set specific dates that your customers can access within a given time frame. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Edit Kajabi Login Page
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live chat is available for specific times and on certain days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to develop relevant courses. Edit Kajabi Login Page
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for other tips and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are certain limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack of features, it might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might want to consider when making your choice. Edit Kajabi Login Page
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price it’s easy to imagine the way Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than Kajabi as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it works. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Edit Kajabi Login Page
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. If you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribed members can access your entire course materials even when in the move. Edit Kajabi Login Page