A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have various essential features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your intended audience, others may not have most of those things. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that have an editing experience so complicated that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also offer almost everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Embed Kajabi Form In WordPress
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are many factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over other instructors. Additionally this allows students such as you manage and build courses without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the key features that you may want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and products along with blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other effective ways to improve your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training materials, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who be interested in giving Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of important features included in every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you can create three products, reach up to 1000 active users, as well as design your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled to the brim with every feature you could ask for when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. But a 14-day free trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs, so if you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content using the site and the course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Embed Kajabi Form In WordPress
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can create a landing page, modify your course and communicate with your instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, it allows you to search for tools and items on the website by typing in the words. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English for those who want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of product or course templates or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure designed for a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are called post categories as well as category, or. Posts are where you can insert different types of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all your files to your courses on the same tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs , into the course player to add a your own personal style. Embed Kajabi Form In WordPress
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Apart from that in addition, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone item or as a part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as choose from a wide array of premium, unique themes, which you can customize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs and also eliminate all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your personal brand!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website, such as text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking which site element you wish members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can share comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. Start by creating posting blog content by creating your own using the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast there are two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers can get access to. Embed Kajabi Form In WordPress
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Embed Kajabi Form In WordPress
You can send as many e-mails for your campaigns as you want and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Embed Kajabi Form In WordPress
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts are its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to persuade your audience to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from beginning
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one – there is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi provides an array of options for you of pricing options. You can either cost your pupils for the services at different time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or give them away for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for one item or for a variety of products, as well as set specific dates that your customers can access within a certain time frame. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Embed Kajabi Form In WordPress
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to create and market your courses, but you also can connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live chat support is scheduled at certain times and days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to design meaningful course content. Embed Kajabi Form In WordPress
As for training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for additional information and tips the help desk is always there to guide you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they reach their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and market your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are missing. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are certain limits too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations like letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack of features, it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might want to consider in your decision. Embed Kajabi Form In WordPress
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price, we can imagine the way Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price, it sure does offer greater features that the other, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it works. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Embed Kajabi Form In WordPress
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribed members have access to all course materials even when traveling. Embed Kajabi Form In WordPress