A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with various essential features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your intended viewers, other platforms might not offer all of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that provide editing options that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also offer almost everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? Embed On Kajabi Landing Page
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you make and sell your content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? There are many reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s features can be easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over other instructors. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without the need to look to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the key characteristics that you might want to watch out for when you’re thinking about it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and products, as well as your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with email marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who come from different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who be interested in giving Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of features that are included within every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, gain up to 1 000 active clients, and design websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed to the brim with every feature you’d like when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days available on certain blogs, so if you want to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Embed On Kajabi Landing Page
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course and engage with other instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for tools and items within the site by typing in the words. As previously mentioned the courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure designed for an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are known as categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content including text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your courses in one tab. This is a great option especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your brand like your logo images, fonts, and design into the course player to add a a personal touch. Embed On Kajabi Landing Page
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are a helpful method of determining if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content.
Apart from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature students have access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone item or as a part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, which you can modify to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and higher you can import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus take away all Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the given themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content, such as text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select which site element you wish members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can share information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating your own using Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode, you have two options: either release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your users have access to. Embed On Kajabi Landing Page
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Embed On Kajabi Landing Page
You can create as many emails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Embed On Kajabi Landing Page
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your target audience to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi offers an array of options for you to choose from. You can make your student pay for products at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or distribute them to them for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a specific product or a number of products, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a certain time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy any of your offers. Embed On Kajabi Landing Page
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to create and market your courses however, you also can connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to create meaningful educational content. Embed On Kajabi Landing Page
As for training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for additional tips and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you along the way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and market your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are missing. Most of them would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in features it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities with Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in making your choice. Embed On Kajabi Landing Page
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. With the extremely affordable cost, we can understand the ways Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other has as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it works. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Embed On Kajabi Landing Page
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app so that you and your subscribed members have access to all course content even when you’re traveling. Embed On Kajabi Landing Page