Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various crucial features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your target audience, some may not have most of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they also offer almost everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? Embed Youtube Videos On Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to develop and market your courses to an student audience. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From the course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over others. In addition this allows students like you to run and create courses without the need to look elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the most important characteristics that you might want to watch out for if you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and materials and a blog where you can keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who might like to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of important features included within each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you can create three products, garner up to 1,000 active customers, and create websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d want when making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. But a 14-day free trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs. So if you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content with the site and course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. In addition to native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s not a free option neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Embed Youtube Videos On Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The design of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course and engage with other instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar and allows you to search for items and tools within the website by typing in the words. Like we said the courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or what the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created in order to increase brand value, while online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure created to offer a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints let you create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are known as groups and posts or. Posts are where you can insert different types of content like text, videos and images, whereas the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This one is handy particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your brand like your logo images, fonts, and design into the course player to add a an individual touch. Embed Youtube Videos On Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
In addition, in addition, the LMS website has made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone product or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, and also pick from a variety of unique, professional themes, all of which you can customize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as remove the Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content, such as media files, text or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. Start by creating your blog posts by creating one using the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes, you have two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your members have access to. Embed Youtube Videos On Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Embed Youtube Videos On Kajabi
You are able to create as many emails to the campaign you like and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Embed Youtube Videos On Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your target audience to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the ground
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are instantly transferred to your bank account.
For price options for Kajabi, it gives customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can either charge your students for your services at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or give them away to them for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a single product or a number of products, and specify specific dates your members can access within a given period of time. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Embed Youtube Videos On Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you create and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you when you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled at specific times and on certain days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to design useful courses. Embed Youtube Videos On Kajabi
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of additional advice and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora of features, it might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may think about in your decision. Embed Youtube Videos On Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable cost it’s easy to understand how Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it operates. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing, such as the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Embed Youtube Videos On Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribed members have access to all course materials even when traveling. Embed Youtube Videos On Kajabi