Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many important features you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your desired viewers, other platforms might not offer all of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complicated that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Energy Arts Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to create and sell your course content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? It’s true that there are many factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales almost all of the Kajabi features can be digestible even for those who are new in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over others. In addition this allows students like you to run and create a course-making business without having to travel to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form, of its important characteristics that you might want to be aware of when you’re thinking about using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and products, as well as your own blog to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages and other methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who want to give the service a shot. With the abundance of important features included in each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, garner an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d like when designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs. If you want to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the short free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Energy Arts Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and even engage with other instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously the site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to present your content to wider audience.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of course or product templates or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure designed for a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons known as groups and posts or. The posts are where you insert various types of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This is a great option particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image including logos, images, and font designs into the course player to add a your own personal style. Energy Arts Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great method of determining whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Apart from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate feature or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, and also pick from a range of premium, unique themes, which you can personalize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus eliminate any Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content including media files, text or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating one using an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes there are two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your members have access to. Energy Arts Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Energy Arts Kajabi
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you like and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can even select the members you want to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates in order to advertise your website on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Energy Arts Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your intended audience to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from ground
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different – there is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it offers you a wide range of options to select from. You can make your student pay for services at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or distribute them at no cost. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a single product or a number of items, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a given timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase any of your offers. Energy Arts Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create a course or page among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to design relevant course content. Energy Arts Kajabi
For tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the field of course development. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of more tips and tricks the help desk is available to help you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack of features, it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might be considering in your decision. Energy Arts Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price we can imagine the ways Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other as well as live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Energy Arts Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app for you and your subscribed members can access your entire course content even when you’re on the go. Energy Arts Kajabi