Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many crucial features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market classes to your intended audience, some might not provide all these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that provide editing options so complicated that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they offer almost all you can think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Error Uploading File Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your course content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s aspects can be digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over other instructors. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to go elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need, living up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the key characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and products and a blog where you can keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other effective ways to improve your profits, further your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who like to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of important features included in every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, garner up to 1000 active users, as well as make a website that you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled to the brim with all the features you’d want when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free option available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Error Uploading File Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned the website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English for those who want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content designed for the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes which are planned over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create a course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are known as groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content such as text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in the same tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand including logos or images as well as font designs into the course player to add a a personal touch. Error Uploading File Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to assess if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content more.
In addition in addition, the LMS site has also made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone item or as a component of your member space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, and also pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, which you can personalize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus take away all Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website, such as text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets these days, it makes total sense for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your members to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. Start by creating posting blog content by making one using an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members can get access to. Error Uploading File Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Error Uploading File Kajabi
You can send as many e-mails for your campaign as you want and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Error Uploading File Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to persuade your audience to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it gives you a wide range to choose from. You can make your student pay for services at various dates (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or give them away at no cost. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a specific product or multiple products, as well as establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a specific timeframe. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Error Uploading File Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled at certain times and days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to create relevant course content. Error Uploading File Kajabi
For tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of other tips and tricks, the help center is available to help you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they meet their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. The majority of these would have been very useful in improving the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish that the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in features it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may think about in your decision. Error Uploading File Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range, we can see the ways Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price It certainly has greater features that the other has as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it works. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs to be able to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the right option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Error Uploading File Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribed members can access your entire courses even while in the move. Error Uploading File Kajabi