Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of crucial features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your desired audience, some might not provide all those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they offer nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? Event Registration Software + Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your course content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are plenty of aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over other instructors. Lastly this allows students like you run and develop a course-making business without the need to look to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need, living up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the key features that you may want to be aware of when you’re thinking about it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and materials, as well as your own blog to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to charge your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who might want to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of important features included within each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, reach an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed with every feature you’d like when making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is offered on select blogs. If you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content with the site and course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free option available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Event Registration Software + Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for clutter, as some features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can create an online landing page, change your course and engage with other instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar it allows you to search for items and tools within the website by typing in the words. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure designed for a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints let you make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons referred to as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts under one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your course in the same tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your brand including logos or images as well as font designs into the course player to add a an individual touch. Event Registration Software + Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to assess if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
In addition aside from that, in addition, the LMS site has also made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone item or as a an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automated SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, which you can personalize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as eliminate the Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the available website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content which includes text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile and select which site element you wish members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with your blog posts by making one with an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes, you have two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private one that only your members are able to access. Event Registration Software + Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Event Registration Software + Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails to your campaign as you want and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help advertise your website on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Event Registration Software + Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s standouts can be the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your target public to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from the ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one The library is filled with 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For price options for Kajabi, it offers customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can choose to charge your students for your services at different dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or hand them out for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for one product or a number of items, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a given time frame. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase all of your products. Event Registration Software + Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide more functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop useful course content. Event Registration Software + Kajabi
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of other information and tips, the help center will be there to help you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material however, we must address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful in improving the experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limitations also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in features it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might want to consider in your decision. Event Registration Software + Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range we can see how Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it works. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Event Registration Software + Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribed members can access your entire courses even while traveling. Event Registration Software + Kajabi