A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have many crucial features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise classes to your intended audience, others may not have most of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they offer nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Examples Kajabi Websites
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you make and sell your courses to an audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite many reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are just getting started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an edge over others. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without having to go elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need, living up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important features that you may want to be aware of if you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and materials along with your own blog to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other ways to improve your profits, further your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with email marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community and training materials, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who might be interested in giving Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of features that are included into each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, reach an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create your own website you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d want when designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also offered on select blogs. If you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the website and course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free option available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Examples Kajabi Websites
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar, it allows you to search for tools and items within the website by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure created to offer an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are referred to as categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one page. This is a great option particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand like your logo, images, and font design into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Examples Kajabi Websites
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to assess whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
In addition in addition, in addition, the LMS site has also made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone product or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain and also pick from a range of premium, unique themes, which you can personalize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs and also take away all Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website including media files, text or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets these days it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select which site element you wish members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating one with Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private version which only your subscribers are able to access. Examples Kajabi Websites
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Examples Kajabi Websites
You can send as many e-mails for your campaign as you wish and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. E-mail management has never been this complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Examples Kajabi Websites
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your target audience to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build your sales funnel from beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi gives you a wide range to choose from. You can choose to make your student pay for services at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or give them away for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a single item or for a variety of products, as well as establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a specific time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Examples Kajabi Websites
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to create meaningful courses. Examples Kajabi Websites
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for more information and tips, the help center is available to help you in the right direction. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they reach their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may be considering in your decision. Examples Kajabi Websites
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range, we can imagine how Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has higher-end features than the other has, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it works. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer all the features you need to be able to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing like the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Examples Kajabi Websites
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app for you and the members who have subscribed have access to all courses even while on the go. Examples Kajabi Websites