Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many crucial features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market classes to your desired audience, some may not have most of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may provide editing options that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they provide you with nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? Examples Of Kajabi Courses
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to develop and market your courses to an audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are numerous aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation to marketing and sales almost all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are just getting started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over the rest. Additionally this allows students like you run and develop courses without having to go to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the key features that you may want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and materials along with a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other effective ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who would be interested in giving the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed into each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, garner a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled with every feature you could ask for when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days available on selected blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content using the site and the course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students in your classes. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s not a free option either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Examples Of Kajabi Courses
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar it allows you to search for tools and items on the website by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously the website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of product or course templates, or what the platform calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content designed for an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled for a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints let you create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are known as categories and posts, or. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your courses in one page. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image including logos, images, and font designs into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Examples Of Kajabi Courses
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful method of determining whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
In addition aside from that, the LMS website also has made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone product or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on all 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as choose from a variety of unique, professional themes, which you can personalize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also remove any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content which includes text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can post information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website it provides the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. Start by creating your blog posts by creating one using an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes, you have two options: release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your members are able to access. Examples Of Kajabi Courses
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Examples Of Kajabi Courses
You can create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you want and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Examples Of Kajabi Courses
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your target public to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one The library is with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
For price options for Kajabi, it provides customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can either make your student pay for services at different times (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or hand them out to them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for one item or for a variety of products, and specify specific dates your members can access within a specific time frame. You can also create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase the products you offer. Examples Of Kajabi Courses
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you create and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you if you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live chat support is scheduled at certain times and days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to create relevant course content. Examples Of Kajabi Courses
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of other advice and tricks, the help center is available to help you in the right direction. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might think about in your decision. Examples Of Kajabi Courses
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable cost, we can see how Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other has, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can use. It certainly has all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Examples Of Kajabi Courses
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app so that you and your subscribers have access to all course materials even when traveling. Examples Of Kajabi Courses