Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many important features can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your intended audience, some may not have most of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may provide editing options that is so complicated they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also offer almost everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Export Mailchimp List To Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your courses to an customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing, nearly all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are new in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over the rest. In addition this allows students such as you manage and build courses without having to travel to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the key features that you may want to be aware of in the event you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and products along with a blog where you can keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community and training materials, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who might be interested in giving it a try. With the abundance of essential features already packed within every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, reach up to 1000 active users, as well as design a website that you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you could ask for when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also offered on select blogs, so if you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the short free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. The creation of content using the website and course builders hasn’t been so easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free option available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Export Mailchimp List To Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of clutter, as some aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, and it lets you look for items and tools within the site by entering the search terms. As previously mentioned the courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content designed for the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled for a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are known as categories and posts, or. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders in which the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand including logos, images, and font designs into the course player to add a your own personal style. Export Mailchimp List To Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to determine whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
Aside from that, the LMS website also has made progress in creating areas for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone product or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your site.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as pick from a range of premium, unique themes, all of which you can personalize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus take away all Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website including text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating the blog post by creating one with the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two options: either release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private one which only your subscribers have access to. Export Mailchimp List To Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Export Mailchimp List To Kajabi
You can send as many emails to your campaign as you like and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can also choose the members you want the messages. Managing e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Export Mailchimp List To Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to persuade your audience to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build your sales funnel from beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi provides you a wide range to choose from. You can cost your pupils for the services at various dates (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or distribute them to them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a specific product or multiple items, and set specific dates that your members can access within a certain time frame. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Export Mailchimp List To Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to create and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many who use it to develop relevant courses. Export Mailchimp List To Kajabi
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of additional information and tips, the help center will be there to help you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and market your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of question type options – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations such as the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in features it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might want to consider in making your choice. Export Mailchimp List To Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price, we can imagine how Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than Kajabi, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Export Mailchimp List To Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your courses even while traveling. Export Mailchimp List To Kajabi