Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many crucial features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your desired viewers, other platforms might not provide all these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complicated that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they offer nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Facebook Bot Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your courses to an student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are plenty of factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be digestible for people who are just getting started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over the rest. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without the need to look elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the key features that you may want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and other products and a blog where you can keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other methods to boost your profits, further your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who would want to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of important features included in each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, reach an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded with all the features you’d like when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days offered on select blogs. So if you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content with the site and the course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students in your classes. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s not a free option neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Facebook Bot Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar, and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the words. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure created to offer an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses which are planned over a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design a course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons referred to as groups and posts or. The posts are where you insert various kinds of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in the same tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand like your logo, images, and font design into the course player to add a an individual touch. Facebook Bot Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful method of determining if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone product or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with the automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as choose from a range of unique, professional themes, all of which you can customize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also remove all Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content which includes media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets these days, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating posting blog content by making one with Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach or group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes you can choose between two choices: publish it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users are able to access. Facebook Bot Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Facebook Bot Kajabi
You can send as many emails to the campaign you like and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Facebook Bot Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms have similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to persuade your customers to purchase your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from the ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You may even change the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is filled with 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For pricing options, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can either cost your pupils for the products at various dates (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or give them away to them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a specific product or multiple items, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a specific period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Facebook Bot Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you create and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re struggling to create a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users Live chat is available for certain times and times on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to design meaningful educational content. Facebook Bot Kajabi
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for other advice and tricks the help desk is available to help you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. Most of them would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack of features, it may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might think about in making your choice. Facebook Bot Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without worrying about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price we can imagine the way Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other has, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It does provide the essentials anyone must need to be able to create a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Facebook Bot Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app for you and your subscribed members can access all your course materials even when on the go. Facebook Bot Kajabi