Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of crucial features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your target audience, others might not provide all those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that have an editing experience so complex that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally, they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Facebook New Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are plenty of reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From the course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s features can be digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over others. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without having to go elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require, living up its ‘one stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form, of its important features that you may want to watch out for when you’re thinking about it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and products, as well as blogs to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other effective methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with email marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who like to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of essential features already packed within each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, garner a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you could ask for when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available on all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days available on certain blogs. If you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the short free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content with the site and the course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students in your classes. You can also connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s not a free option either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Facebook New Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and engage with other instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for items and tools within the site by entering the keywords. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of course or product templates or the way it calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are called post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are the places where you insert various kinds of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image like your logo images, fonts, and designs , into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Facebook New Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to assess if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your material more.
Aside from that, in addition, the LMS website also has made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone item or as a component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on all three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as choose from a variety of premium, unique themes, which you can personalize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as eliminate any Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories from when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website which includes text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making one using the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private one that only your members can get access to. Facebook New Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Facebook New Kajabi
You are able to create as many emails to your campaign as you want and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help promote your content on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Facebook New Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts can be the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to persuade your audience to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it offers an array of options for you of pricing options. You can either charge your students for your products at various time frames (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or distribute them at no cost. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specified price for one item or for a variety of products, as well as establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Facebook New Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you make and market your courses however, you also can connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users live chat is available for certain times and times on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to design useful educational content. Facebook New Kajabi
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for other tips and tricks the help desk will be there to help you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they meet their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are missing. Most of them would have been very useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the lack of options for question types and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in features it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might think about when making your choice. Facebook New Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable cost it’s easy to understand the way Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price, it sure does offer higher-end features than Kajabi as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need to be able to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it might not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Facebook New Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. If you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribed members have access to all course materials even when traveling. Facebook New Kajabi