A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer a variety of crucial features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your desired viewers, other platforms might not provide all those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that provide editing options that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally, they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance: What is Kajabi? Flip2Freedom Kajabi Log
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your course content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are many aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing and sales the majority of the Kajabi features are designed to be digestible even for those who are new in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over others. Lastly this allows students like you run and develop a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the key attributes that you ought to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools such as media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and other products and a blog where you can keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who would like to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of important features included into each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, gain a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d like when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days offered on select blogs, so if you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the website and course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations. In addition to native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students in your classes. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s not a free option either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Flip2Freedom Kajabi Log
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you check the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and engage with other instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for items and tools on the site by entering the keywords. Like we said, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content designed for an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled for a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons referred to as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs , into the course player to add a an individual touch. Flip2Freedom Kajabi Log
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your material more.
Aside from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone item or as a part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as pick from a variety of premium, unique themes that you can customize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also eliminate all Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the given website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts from when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content which includes text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating posting blog content by creating your own using an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast there are two options: either release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your users can get access to. Flip2Freedom Kajabi Log
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Flip2Freedom Kajabi Log
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you like and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Flip2Freedom Kajabi Log
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your target customers to purchase your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from the beginning
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different – there is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can choose to make your student pay for products at different dates (one-time or subscription and several payments) or give them away for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a specific product or multiple products, as well as set specific dates that your students can access your products within a specific timeframe. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Flip2Freedom Kajabi Log
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to create and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you if you’re struggling to create a course or page among other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to create relevant course content. Flip2Freedom Kajabi Log
For tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to use resources to master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for more information and tips, the help center is always there to guide you on your way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and market your course content however, we must address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are certain limits too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in features it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may want to consider in making your choice. Flip2Freedom Kajabi Log
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and market to your target audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range, we can understand the ways Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than Kajabi, and this includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it functions. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs to be able to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing for example, the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Flip2Freedom Kajabi Log
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course content even when you’re traveling. Flip2Freedom Kajabi Log