Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many crucial features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to market classes to your target audience, some might not offer all of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that offer editing features that are so complicated that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also offer almost everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? Flipthiswholesaler Coaching Kajabi Dashboard
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? It’s true that there are numerous factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over the rest. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the key features that you may want to be aware of if you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing such as media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages and other effective methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who might want to give it a try. With the abundance of features that are included in every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you can create three products, garner a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled to the brim with all the features you’d like when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. However, a 14-day free trial is available for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content with the site and the course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. In addition to native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Flipthiswholesaler Coaching Kajabi Dashboard
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and even communicate with your instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of course or product templates, or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content designed for the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content when you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints let you create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are called groups and posts and vice versa. The posts are where you put in different types of content such as text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image, such as the logo, images, and font design into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Flipthiswholesaler Coaching Kajabi Dashboard
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to determine whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available as a separate product or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain or WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as choose from a range of premium, unique themes, all of which you can modify to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs as well as take away any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website, such as media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with your blog posts by creating one using the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode there are two options: release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private one that only your users have access to. Flipthiswholesaler Coaching Kajabi Dashboard
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are extremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Flipthiswholesaler Coaching Kajabi Dashboard
You can create as many e-mails for your campaign as you want and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets the messages. E-mail management has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Flipthiswholesaler Coaching Kajabi Dashboard
Another of Kajabi’s top features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to persuade your public to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from the ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one – there is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are immediately sent to your bank account.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it provides you a wide range to choose from. You can cost your pupils for the products at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or hand them out for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a single product or multiple products, and specify specific dates your members can access within a specific period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Flipthiswholesaler Coaching Kajabi Dashboard
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to create and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for more functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to design meaningful courses. Flipthiswholesaler Coaching Kajabi Dashboard
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for other tips and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you along the way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations like having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack of features, it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities in comparison to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may think about when making your choice. Flipthiswholesaler Coaching Kajabi Dashboard
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost it’s easy to see how Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other has which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it works. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Flipthiswholesaler Coaching Kajabi Dashboard
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app so that you and your subscribed members can access all your course materials even when in the move. Flipthiswholesaler Coaching Kajabi Dashboard