A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with various important features can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market classes to your desired viewers, other platforms might not offer all of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally, they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Floating Cta Button Code Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your courses to an audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? There are many factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing the majority of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over the rest. Additionally this allows students like you run and develop an online course without having to go elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require, living up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points, of its important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on if you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizing tools including media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and materials and your own blog to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages and other viable methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community and training tools in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who would be interested in giving it a try. But considering the huge amount of important features included within every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, reach a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed with all the features you could ask for when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content with the website and course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. In addition to native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free option available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Floating Cta Button Code Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can build an online landing page, change your course and engage with other instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for items and tools within the site by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of course or product templates or the way it calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure created to offer the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are known as groups and posts or. Posts are where you can insert different types of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This one is handy especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs , into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Floating Cta Button Code Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective method of determining if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone product or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with the automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as choose from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can modify to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and above, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as remove all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories from when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website, such as text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you a space where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating one with the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach or group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes there are two options: either release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your users have access to. Floating Cta Button Code Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent to their inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Floating Cta Button Code Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails to your campaign as you wish and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. E-mail management has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Floating Cta Button Code Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your target public to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from starting
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi gives an array of options for you of options to select from. You can charge your students for your products at different times (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or give them away for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a specific item or for a variety of items, and specify specific dates your members can access within a certain time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Floating Cta Button Code Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to make and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you if you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live chat is available at certain times and times during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many who use it to develop relevant courses. Floating Cta Button Code Kajabi
For training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for additional information and tips assistance, the help section is always there to guide you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of options for question types and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limits too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations for example, letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack of features, it could make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities with Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might think about when making your choice. Floating Cta Button Code Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable cost we can see the ways Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price It certainly has greater features that the other as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Floating Cta Button Code Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app so that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course materials even when on the go. Floating Cta Button Code Kajabi