Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various essential features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your intended audience, some may not have most of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that have an editing experience so complicated that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they offer nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance What is Kajabi? Getflv Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you make and sell your content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not only create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation to marketing the majority of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are new in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over others. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to travel elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require, living up its ‘one stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the most important attributes that you ought to be aware of if you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and products along with your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community and training materials, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who would want to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of important features included into each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, reach an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed with all the features you’d want when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs, so if you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course builder software has never been this simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s not a free option as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Getflv Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and even engage with other instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, and it lets you look for items and tools on the site by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English for those who want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure designed for an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are referred to as groups and posts or. Posts are the places where you put in different kinds of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all your files to your courses on the same tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font design into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Getflv Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content.
Apart from that in addition, in addition, the LMS site has also made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone product or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with the automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as choose from a range of premium, unique themes, all of which you can customize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus eliminate all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your own!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts from when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content, such as text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post information and comments on your course content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating one with Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast, you have two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members are able to access. Getflv Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Getflv Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails to the campaign you want and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to determine how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Getflv Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your intended audience to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build your sales funnel from beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one There is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it offers customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can choose to make your student pay for products at various dates (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or give them away for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a single product or a number of products, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a given period of time. You can also create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase any of your offers. Getflv Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to make and market your courses, but you also can connect to third-party apps for more functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to design useful course content. Getflv Kajabi
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for additional advice and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and market your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like that the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack of features, it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in your decision. Getflv Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost it’s easy to understand the ways Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than Kajabi which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it functions. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer all the features you need to be able to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Getflv Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all courses even while in the move. Getflv Kajabi