Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of important features you can use when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your intended audience, others might not provide all the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that provide editing options that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they provide you with nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Ghost Offer Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you make and sell your course content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? Well, there are quite many aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing and sales the majority of the Kajabi features are designed to be accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over other instructors. In addition this allows students like you to run and create courses without the need to look elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the key characteristics that you might want to watch out for in the event you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and other products and your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who come from different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who would want to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed within every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, reach up to 1000 active users, as well as create your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed with every feature you’d like when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs. So if you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. The creation of content using the website and course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free option available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Ghost Offer Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and engage with other instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the words. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English for those who want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or what the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are referred to as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. The posts are where you put in different types of content such as text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your brand including logos images, fonts, and design into the course player to add a an individual touch. Ghost Offer Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to determine if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content more.
In addition, in addition, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is available as a separate item or as a an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automated SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You also have the option to personalize your domain and also pick from a range of unique, professional themes, all of which you can personalize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also take away all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the available website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories from when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content including text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can publish comments and updates on your course content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides an area where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with posting blog content by making your own using the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes, you have two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private version that only your members can get access to. Ghost Offer Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Ghost Offer Kajabi
You can send as many e-mails to your campaigns as you like and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which of your members gets the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Ghost Offer Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to persuade your audience to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one There is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
For pricing options, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can either make your student pay for products at various times (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or distribute them at no cost. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a specific item or for a variety of items, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a certain timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Ghost Offer Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you when you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live chat is available at certain times and days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop meaningful educational content. Ghost Offer Kajabi
As for training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for other advice and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you along the way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material However, we need to address a few vital things that are missing. The majority of these would be extremely useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack of features, it could make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might be considering in your decision. Ghost Offer Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price it’s easy to understand the ways Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than Kajabi which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Ghost Offer Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app for you and the members who have subscribed can access all your courses even while in the move. Ghost Offer Kajabi