A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have various essential features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise your courses to your intended audience, others might not provide all those things. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that provide editing options so complicated that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also offer almost everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? Give Infusionsoft Subscribers Access To Kajabi Offer
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to develop and market your content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? It’s true that there are many factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s aspects can be easily accessible to those who are new in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over others. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the most important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing, media files, and templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and other products along with your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable ways to improve your profits, further your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with email marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community and training materials, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who would be interested in giving the service a shot. With the abundance of features that are included within every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, gain up to 1 000 active clients, and create a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d want when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also available on selected blogs. So if you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content with the website and course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s not a free option neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Give Infusionsoft Subscribers Access To Kajabi Offer
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and communicate with your instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, and it lets you look for items and tools within the site by entering the words. Like we said that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure created to offer the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints let you create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are referred to as categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your course in the same tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your brand including logos or images as well as font designs , into the course player to add a your own personal style. Give Infusionsoft Subscribers Access To Kajabi Offer
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to assess whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you can choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your material more.
In addition aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made progress in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate product or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as choose from a wide array of unique, professional themes, which you can modify to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also eliminate any Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the available website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts from when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website including text, media files or clickable icons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select which site element you wish for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can publish information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating your own using Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach, group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your members are able to access. Give Infusionsoft Subscribers Access To Kajabi Offer
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Give Infusionsoft Subscribers Access To Kajabi Offer
You can send as many e-mails for the campaign you want and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Give Infusionsoft Subscribers Access To Kajabi Offer
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your intended public to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different – there is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are immediately sent to your bank account.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi gives you a wide range to choose from. You can either charge your students for your services at various times (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or hand them out for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for one product or a number of items, and set specific dates that your members can access within a given timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Give Infusionsoft Subscribers Access To Kajabi Offer
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users Live chat is available at specific times and on certain days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to create relevant course content. Give Infusionsoft Subscribers Access To Kajabi Offer
For tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for additional information and tips the help desk is always there to guide you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they reach their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are missing. Most of them would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limits also.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora of features, it may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might think about in making your choice. Give Infusionsoft Subscribers Access To Kajabi Offer
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price we can see the ways Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer higher-end features than Kajabi as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it works. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing for example, the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Give Infusionsoft Subscribers Access To Kajabi Offer
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribers can access all your courses even while in the move. Give Infusionsoft Subscribers Access To Kajabi Offer